Sunday, January 3, 2010

The holidays are over...

Christmas and New Year's were busy as usual, but it fun- filled. The kids were in a Christmas pageant at church.

I'll post a family picture, Avery was apparently "done."


Looking forward to a week off before classes start that the kids are back in school, the "to-do" list was supposed to be more complete than it is now...as for New Year's resolutions I have made a few, some small and some large a few of the highlights are:

~~Start Running again...(my treadmill was terrified today!)
~~Make rather than buy bread
~~Choose health whenever possible ( Last picture where I look like this!)
~~Graduate in July
~~Past the state boards
~~Read the entire Bible
~~Choose health for myself and m family whenever possible
~~Remember my damn grocery bags!!!
~~De-clutter my house of 730 things (like 2ish a day-not counting garbage)
~~Strengthen my marriage further
~~Continue parenting with logic and from the heart

~~~~so 2010 here we come.

2 comments:

  1. I love your resolutions. I started baking bread a few years ago and we haven't gone back (unless we are jonesing for "junk food" bread).
    Also, your parenting sounds like love and logic (which is my fave)... do you use that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted your goals. I love reading what other people's new years resolutions are! Love the pic of all of you to! You sexy beautiful women you!

    ReplyDelete